Who Do You Trust For Your Long-Term Real Estate Success?
Many large-scale real estate law firms treat clients as numbers, just another case to move across their desk without regard for the individual’s business and personal goals. At Dungan & LeFevre, your business objectives are our standard for success. We use the legal system to help achieve your aspirations for real estate growth and development.
Very few law firms can trace their legal history back to 1900, but at Dungan & LeFevre, our firm builds on a legacy of commitment, attention to detail and personal service that is over a century old. At our firm, you choose what the goals are; we help you achieve them.
To speak with a real estate attorney about your goals and concerns, please call 937-552-5947 or contact us by email. With offices in Troy, Ohio, we represent business owners, developers and others with real estate interests statewide. Dungan & LeFevre’s real estate attorneys are Michael Rieman, William McGraw, Sarah Worley, Steven Justice and Michael Scarpelli.
We Offer A Full Range Of Services
At our office, we provide you with assistance regarding:
- Real estate valuation: We ensure proper appraisal and valuation so that you sell or purchase property at the best price-point for your intended purpose.
- Title insurance: Title insurance is a form of indemnity insurance which insures against financial loss from defects in title to real property and from the invalidity or unenforceability of mortgage loans.
- Real estate closings: We guide our clients through every aspect of the closing process. We can also be the closing or escrow agent through our title insurance company, Title Safe Agency, Inc.
- For sale by owner: We guide clients through every stage of the sale-by-owner process, including the real estate purchase agreement and the closing.
- Zoning and development: If you intend to develop property for commercial or mass residential use, we help identify current zoning laws, legal filings and other municipal law issues to consider.
- Land contracts: We draft and review land contracts to help our clients protect their interests and avoid disputes. If a dispute arises regarding a land contract, we can work to resolve the issue and protect your investment.
- Investment and partnership agreements: If your business model includes multiple owners or investors, we can help draft partnership agreements that consider property and property liability appropriately.
Real estate law is notoriously complex, with multiple areas for negotiation and conflict. We pay attention to the small details so that you get the best possible outcomes when selling, purchasing or developing real estate.
Contact A Real Estate Attorney At Dungan & LeFevre
We will work to prioritize your success in real estate. To set up a consultation, please call 937-552-5947 or contact us by email. Our real estate lawyers have offices in Troy and represent clients throughout the Miami Valley and Ohio.