Mr. Rieman is admitted to the bars of the State of Ohio and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
Mr. Rieman is very active in his hometown of Greenville, Ohio, where he resides with his wife Amanda and his three children. He is currently the President of the Board of Trustees of Family Health Services of Darke County, Trustee of Elk's Lodge 1139, and Recorder of Knights of Columbus Council 1796. Previously, Mr. Rieman was President of the Board of Trustees of State of the Heart Hospice as well as a member of the Board of Trustees of the Greenville City Schools Foundation.
Mr. Rieman received his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Notre Dame in 2011. While at Notre Dame, he was elected to the Honor Council and was a member of the Business Law Forum. Before law school, he attended Ohio State University and graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration.
- Ohio, 2011
- Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Family Health Services of Drake Country, 2012 to 2019
- Greenville Elks Lodge 1139, 2012 to 2019
- Bieser, Greer, & Landis, LLP, Associate, 2015 to 2018
- Marchal & Marchal, Ltd., Associate, 2011 to 2015
- Darke County Bar Association
- Miami County Bar Association
Current Employment Position