Sarah received her undergraduate degree in English from the University of Dayton and received her law degree from the Salmon P. Chase College of Law at Northern Kentucky University. She is admitted to the bars of the State of Ohio and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio. Sarah is a member of the Miami County Bar Association, the Dayton Bar Association, and the Ohio State Bar Association. Sarah is a Shareholder and a Director at Dungan & LeFevre, and she currently serves as the Board President.
Sarah is one of approximately 200 attorneys in the State of Ohio to be recognized as a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust, and Probate Law by the Ohio State Bar Association. She is also a graduate of the Dayton Bar Association's Leadership Academy (2013) and serves as a member of its Probate Law Committee.
Sarah has been named to the Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Stars list (2016-2017; 2017-2018; 2018-2019; 2019-2020). This list names outstanding young lawyers in the state of Ohio (those 40 years old or younger, or those who have been in practice for 10 years or less). No more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state achieve this honor each year. Numerous attorneys in the greater Dayton and surrounding areas have referred complex estate planning cases to Sarah; along with difficult trust administration cases where she also serves as an independent, neutral trustee.
She also frequently lectures on estate planning, trust, and probate topics to other Ohio attorneys and also presents to local community organizations regarding these matters.
In addition to her professional accolades, Sarah was selected as one of the Top 25 Women to Watch by the Better Business Bureau, Women in Business Networking (2015). She was also honored by the Dayton Business Journal as one of the 40 Under 40 Rising Stars in the community (2013).
She is active in the community, serving as a member of the Dayton Children's Hospital Foundation Board and the Dayton Children's Hospital Planned Giving Advisory Committee. Sarah previously held a variety of positions with the Junior League of Dayton, the Board of Directors for the Tipp City Chamber of Commerce, the Tipp City Rotary Club, and Junior Achievement of Dayton
Sarah and her husband, Randy, reside in Tipp City and have two children.
- Ohio, 2007
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2008
- 40 Under 40 Rising Stars in the community, Dayton Business Journal, 2013
- One of the 2015 Top 25 Women to Watch, Women In Business Networking (WiBN)
- Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Stars list from 2016-2017; 2017-2018; 2018-2019; 2019-2020
- Super Lawyers
- Children’s Hospital Planned Giving Advisory Committee, Member
- Give Where You Live Miami County Steering Committee, Member
- Troy Rotary Club, Member
- Junior League of Dayton, Member
- Tipp City Chamber of Commerce, Networking and Training Committee Chairperson, Board of Directors
- Tipp City Rotary Club
- Junior Achievement of Dayton, Secretary
- Miami County Bar Association, Member
- Dayton Bar Association, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
Current Employment Position
- Shareholder and Treasurer
- Trusts, Estates & Estate Planning
- Medicaid Planning
- Corporation, Limited Liability Company, and Partnership Formation
- Veteran's Aid & Attendance Benefits
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Real Estate Purchase Agreements
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Highland Heights, Kentucky
- J.D. - 2007
- University of Dayton, Dayton, Ohio
- B.A. - 2003