Michael (“Mike”) Jurek manages the Domestic Relations and Family Law practice group at Dungan & LeFevre. As such, he routinely handles divorces, dissolutions, custody disputes, child support matters, domestic violence and civil protective orders, and parental rights. Mike has an extensive litigation background, having worked as a federal judicial law clerk in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio in Dayton, and in the business litigation division as an associate at a national law firm.
Mike is a proud graduate of the Ohio State University Moritz College of Law in 2007, where he served as an associate editor for the Ohio State Law Journal. In 2004, Mike received his undergraduate degree from Denison University, located in Granville, Ohio.
Mike is a member of the Miami County Bar Association, as well as the Dayton Bar Association, where he is the Vice Chairman of the Domestic Relations Committee and Chairman of the Public and Member Services Committee. Contact Mike at (937) 339-0511 to schedule your free 30-minute initial consultation regarding your domestic relations or family law matter.
- Ohio, 2007
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- "Janitor or Savior- The Role of Congress in Professional Boxing Reform", 67 Ohio St. L.J. 1187, 2006
- Thompson Hine LLP, Associate Attorney, 2007 to 2009
- Honorable Michael J. Newman in the U.S. District Court, Federal Judicial Law Clerk
- Dayton Bar Association, Domestic Relations Committee, Vice Chair
- Miami County Bar Association, Member
Current Employment Position
- Domestic Relations and Family Law 100%
- Domestic Relations & Family Law
- Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law, Columbus, Ohio
- J.D. - 2007
- Denison University, Granville, Ohio
- B.A. - 2004
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa