Dungan & LeFevre:
Where Every Client Matters
- Business law, including business formation, transactions, contracts and litigation
- Civil litigation, including business/commercial litigation, employment disputes, construction matters, environmental matters, real estate, toxic tort and civil rights
- Criminal defense, including all federal and state felonies and misdemeanors, such as murder, assault, drug charges, gun charges, sex offenses, theft, credit card fraud, DUI and juvenile offenses
- Elder law, including matters of retirement, Medicaid planning, long-term care planning, Veterans Aid & Attendance, and guardianships
- Estate planning and probate, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, estate and trust administration, and fiduciary and probate litigation
- Family law, including divorce, child custody, property division and spousal support
- Personal injury, including auto accidents, medical malpractice and wrongful death
- Real estate law, including real estate purchase agreements, land contracts, real estate closings and title insurance (which we provide throughout our own title insurance agency, Title Safe Agency, Inc.)
Our Practice Areas
Your Goals Are Our Goals
At Dungan & LeFevre, we are good listeners. We ask focused, intelligent questions so we can fully understand your goals and develop a plan for protecting your rights and interests in the short-term and long-term. Our attorneys are very detail-oriented, yet we never lose sight of the big picture. If you need to resolve a legal matter anywhere in Ohio, our firm is the firm to choose.
Put Us On Your Side Today. We Can Help.